How to participate
Just download the stems below for free, create your remix and submit it before January 14th!
Attention to all producers! Together with our friends from iZotope, we are hosting a remix contest for Dastic’s latest release ‘Could Be There’ featuring Jaimes. On this page you can find all the information for the contest.
The winner will get a yearly subscription to the Music Production Suite Pro with the latest iZotope plug-ins, always up to date with the newest features. Plus, the access to a ton of subscriber exclusives like samples and presets from chart-topping artists, advanced production courses, and more!
The winner will also get the chance to release the record in one of our Revealed Recordings record labels. This decision will be taken by the A&R team of Revealed in case of being possible.
Discord Feedback Sessions
During the contest, Dastic will host feedback sessions in the Revealed Discord server. In this server, there are also lots of other producers who will work on the contest.
Join us today if you haven’t already to meet the other participants and the rest of the Revealed community!
Before submitting your demo, please see the rules below:
- You have to be 15+, otherwise ask your parents approval before submission.
- Submit your remix via the button below.
- In the description of your submission, please add the note: “Could Be There Remix Contest”
- Your remix should be a Dance Music production.
- Use the remix parts of 'Could Be There' from this web page.
- You can ONLY submit 1 remix for the contest.
- The deadline for submission is Friday, January 14th, 2022.
- The winner will be announced on our socials soon!
- The winner will get a chance on being signed to the label!*
* Our A&R team will decide if the remix can be released on our labels
Good luck and let's make some great songs!